lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009

The Beatles: While my guitar gently weeps (traducida al castellano)



I look at you all see the love there thats sleeping
(te miro, se puede ver que el amor ahí está durmiendo)
While my guitar gently weeps
(mientras mi guitarra llora tranquilamente)
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
(miro al piso y veo que necesita una barrida)
Still my guitar gently weeps
(mi guitarra sigue llorando tranquilamente)
I dont know why nobody told you how to unfold your love
(yo no sé por qué nadie te dijo cómo desplegar tu amor)
I dont know how someone controlled you
(yo no sé cómo alguien te controló)
They bought and sold you.
(te compraron y te vendieron)

I look at the world and I notice its turning
(veo el mundo y noto que está cambiando)
While my guitar gently weeps
(mientras mi guitarra llora tranquilamente )
With every mistake we must surely be learning
(con cada error, definitivamente debemos aprender)
Still my guitar gently weeps
(mi guitarra sigue llorando tranquilamente)
I dont know how you were diverted
(no sé por qué te desviaron)
You were perverted too
(te pervirtieron también)
I dont know how you were inverted
(no sé cómo te invirteron)
No one alerted you.
(nadie te alertó)

1 comentario:

Paula dijo...

me encanta esta cancion